At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Apprentice includes students working at hp who are enrolled in apprenticeship programs in association with their university. Typically used in countries where specialized apprenticeship programs exist. College Interns are university students who are working at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters. College Intern is only used in selected countries where it is not the practice to differentiate based on academic year completed.
• Month-end accounting activities
• Verify information from multiple systems with accounting records
• Prepare the Sales Report, Revenue, taxes, treasury, according to the process in which is integrated
• Download invoices Xml, in order to match the figures of the same with accounting records
• Application of collection in accounting records
• Preparation and reporting of metrics
• Development and implementation of improvement projects
Education and Experience Required:
Enrolled in University (Finance, Industrial Engineering, Accounting)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top