Finance Analyst MBA Intern
Innovation is in HP's DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Join us for a 12-week paid summer internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here!) and fun!
- Business/Finance Acumen. You have sharp business judgment and see the connection between the numbers and the business performance and drivers in large datasets to summarize and present actionable insights. You see the connection between the numbers
- Modeling/Analytics Guru. You can create models and do analyses that explore complex issues, provide multiple scenarios, and lead to strong recommendations and business insights.
- Creative Problem Solver. You have a unique ability to identify and define problems, and creative approach to solve problems and identify options
- Communicate persuasively. You present clear and actionable summaries and insights from data-based information.
- Passionate Partner. You value others input and ideas, and seek alignment on priorities and goals
As a Finance Analyst Intern, within our Personal System business , you may:
- Manage complex data to develop actionable insights and make recommendations that drive strategic decisions by utilizing financial evaluation model and benchmarking exercise
- Drive improvements in the financial and reporting processes, and the quality of information provided to the business.
- D Support initiatives spanning growth strategy and operational excellence
- Develop data-driven insights for delivery to an executive level audience
- Test hypotheses through analytical rigor, collaborating across the company to ensure inclusion and data integrity
- Research, analyze and recommend courses of action that directly contribute to tangible outcomes
- Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance
- Work effectively in a team environment, both within the Personal Systems Strategy team and with business unit partners and stakeholders
- MBA candidates with an emphasis in Finance and Business Strategy / Analysis. First year coursework completed and related to Finance, Operations or Management.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create. Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your knowledge and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you.
Back to top