Field Technical Support Representative
- Peoria, IL
The Field Support Rep will support our clients in the Chicago area.
- Responsible for maintaining and servicing HP Commercial Web Printing Presses, for review...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO0C6fJyOpM
- Maintain high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Handle customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures.
- Provide software service, post- sales or service delivery support and solve applications problems for remote or local accounts, on standard and specialized systems.
- Provide direct post-sales systems technical support to end users and HP Authorized Service Providers.
- Solve technical problems on an assigned hardware and software platforms.
- Use proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities.
Education and Experience Required:
Minimum Vocational/Diploma/ Associate Degree (technical field) equivalent with 2-4 years of working experience in related fields or Degree holder with 1-2 years relevant working experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of corporate organization, job, and policies.
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems and software.
- Basic skills in time management and efficiency
- Strong communication skills, problem analysis, and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop Customer relationships.
- Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Basic networking, O/S, and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Detailed understanding of general/technical aspects of the onsite printing system repair work.
- Must have mechanical, electrical experience and skillset
- Commercial printing experience is preferred
Back to top