Field Technical Engineer
As a Field Technical Engineer, you will apply developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. You will work on problems of diverse complexity and scope. The Field Technical Engineer will support Central Europe countries, including Poland, Romania, Czech Republic or Hungary.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create. solutions for customers.
- Resolve single- and cross- technology incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve unusually complex or cross-technology incidents.
- Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring in team/technology area.
- Apply HP solutions to meet highly complex customer needs.
- Identify additional services that could lead to future service revenue growth.
- Provide technical consulting during contract renewal discussions.
- Build and maintain strong relationship up to senior management level in assigned accounts.
- Design and deliver support solutions using specific industry knowledge and expertise.
- Lead Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
- Manage small projects/programs in the team.
Join us if you have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree preferred (technical field)
- 5- 7 years working experience in related fields desired.
- Knowledge of HP products and services offerings.
- Comprehensive business, technical or functional knowledge at an expert level.
- Very good communication skills.
- Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level.
- Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative).
- Able to employ exemplary consulting skills by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and providing clarity to solution determination.
- Well versed in core technical competencies and peaked in some technical area(s) intermediate skills in project management, communication, analysis and presentation.
- Provide suggestions for operational efficiencies.
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theaters and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hypermobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top