Field service Engineer
Our Team is growing! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career paths in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of services at HP Inc.
What will your role be?
As the Indigo EMEA Indirect Specialist you will be in charge of the day to day channel process of the Indigo presses. As the specialist you will be the technical lead for Indigo press. You will act as the channel focal person for all related activity (Parts & Technical).
EMEA Indirect Specialist will support the press life cycle. It is possible by following up channel performance, using remote tools to identify any abnormal performances of the press.
EMEA Indirect will be the job territory and will include GWE and Eastern Europe, Russia, Middle East and Africa.
What will your day consist of?
- You will apply advanced technical knowledge to operate one or more technology areas (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer groups that are critical or high- risk.
- You will integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers.
- You will resolve single- and cross- technology incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve unusually complex or cross- technology incidents.
- You will proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring in team/technology area.
- You will apply HP solutions to meet highly complex customer needs.
- You will identify additional services that could lead to future service revenue growth.
- You will provide technical consulting during contract renewal discussions.
- You will build and maintain strong relationship up to senior management level in assigned accounts.
- You will design and deliver support solutions using specific industry knowledge and expertise.
- You will assist in managing delivery of industry support solutions.
- You will lead Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
- You will lead cross-team or large programs/projects.
- You will coach or guide junior consultants.
Join us if you have
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Information Systems, Electronics or equivalent
- 5- 7 years working experience in related fields desired.
- Knowledge of HP products and services offerings, HP organization.
- Comprehensive business, technical or functional knowledge at an expert level.
- Communicate tactfully with diplomacy up to senior management levels within an organization.
- Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level.
- Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative).
- Able to employ exemplary consulting skills by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and providing clarity to solution determination.
- Well versed in core technical competencies and peaked in some technical area(s) intermediate skills in project management, communication, analysis and presentation.
- Provide suggestions for operational efficiencies.
Your additional benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution for mass transit coupon
- Life insurance
- Bonuses for increased work effort after returning from sickness leave
- Program for purchase of company products
- "BENEFLEX" flexible benefits
HP is a leading global provider of IT products, technologies, solutions and services to consumers and businesses. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top