Field Service Engineer
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
In this role you will be the primer customer's focal point for communication on operational, technical and supplies issues on the day to day in order to assure best customer's satisfaction and maximize their production and productivity.
You will have a chance to:
- Improve customer's satisfaction by delivering appropriate maintenance support program with lower cost and profitability.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers.
- Resolve most technical incidents independently within your technical area. Work with team members to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents.
- Identify potential escalations and alert management proactively.
- Begin to proactively and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility.
- Apply HP Solutions to meet moderately complex customer needs within area of technical responsibility.
- Issue matrix and performance measurements of the service deliveries and the site operations excellence.
- Feedback and work closely with service manager and site managers to achieve best optimization for productivity & life span.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Experience of working in customer support organization and on-site support with customer relationship very relevant.
- Fluency with English: written and verbal communication skills
- Good technical understanding and be able to discuss the product and technology
- Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering. Printing Engineering or related subjects are highly preferred.
- Knowledge/experience with Printing Press equipment and/or digital printers is an advantage.
- To be successful you should be ：
- Must be self-motivated and adaptable to changing conditions in the work place and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment and work well under pressure.
- Willingness to travel up to of the time.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top