Field Service Engineer
Our Team is growing! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions - Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career paths in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of services at HP Inc.
What will your role be?
As the Indigo EMEA Indirect Specialist, you will be in charge of the day to day channel process of the Indigo presses. You will act as the channel focal person for all related activity and support the press life cycle.
What will your day consist of?
- You will integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customers.
- You will resolve single- and cross- technology incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve unusually complex or cross-technology incidents.
- You will proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring in the team/technology area.
- You will apply HP solutions to meet highly complex customer needs.
- You will provide technical consulting during contract renewal discussions.
- You will build and maintain strong relationship up to senior management level in assigned accounts.
- You will design and deliver support solutions using specific industry knowledge and expertise.
- You will assist in managing the delivery of industry support solutions.
Join us if you have:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Information Systems, Electronics or equivalent
- 5- 7 years of working experience in related fields.
- Fluent English. Knowledge of Czech would be an asset.
- Active listening skills and the ability to adjust messages to audience level.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Able to employ exemplary consulting skills by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and providing clarity to solution determination.
- Well versed in core technical competencies and peaked in some technical area.
- Good analytical skills.
Your additional benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution for mass transit coupon
- Life insurance
- Bonuses for increased work effort after returning from sickness leave
- Program for the purchase of company products
- “BENEFLEX” flexible benefits
HP is a leading global provider of IT products, technologies, solutions and services to consumers and businesses. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hypermobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Karla F.COO Chief of Staff
Karla assists with the coordination of every project HP’s COO undertakes, ranging from strategy, IT, and procurement to real estate, customer support, and more.
Back to top