Field Sales Representative for Printing - Algeria and Tunisia
HP Inc. is the global leader of printing and computing solutions. We're a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
We are currently looking for our new Field Sales Representative (FSR), who will be supporting our Printing business in Algeria and Tunisia, and will be responsible for identifying, creating, expanding new and existing business opportunities through strategic partner engagement and management at Commercial and Consumer level.
- Building growth opportunities using the account planning process; actively managing planning process through scheduled reviews and updates.
- Extensive time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver solution sale.
- Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer; interfaces with all levels, including highest within customer organization; highly diverse set of functions and buyers; focus in on management level.
- Developing business plans in conjunction with customers.
- Applying consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for HP.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in HP-conducted surveys and reports.
- Responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly, annual quota and/or margin.
- Entering all opportunities in pipeline tool and updating them weekly. Recommending and implementing industry leading Pipeline management practices.
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies.
- Acting as a first interface for international accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams, and local teams.
- Identifying customer requirements, matching with HP capabilities and choosing respective HP supply chain accordingly (Volume Direct or Indirect).
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree.
- Detailed knowledge of key customer types or customers on given products.
- Viewed as expert in company; sought out by other Sales Representatives and/or first level managers for input.
- 5-8 years of experience as referenced above.
- Industry experience required.
- Experience with printing and/or contractual services (Managed Print Services).
- Fluency in French, Arabic and English language.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Has good leadership skills and cross functional expertise.
- Broad understanding of the customer's needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs; particularly considering the specific industry/market.
- Ability to coordinate multiple internal and external partners on multiple levels to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- High level customer management relationship building, working at management and executive level in lines of business.
- Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner management skills.
- Advanced sales negotiation and deal closing skills.
- Identifies and effectively leads the account resources to ensure coordinated, efficient, account management, and accountability for achieving business results.
- Expertise in managing end-to-end sales processes in large deals.
- Relevant knowledge of client's industry; keeps abreast of trends and lead discussions with IT on strategic directions and linking discussions.
- Knowledge of HP's breadth of solutions and engages specialist resources as needed.
- Ability to understand the customer's business issues and translate to HP solutions.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top