Factory Automation Technical Specialist
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Technical Specialist in Malaysia, you will have a chance to
- Support the development, design and delivering of innovative and cost effective factory automation solutions to meet cost & time to capacity
- Support or Lead manufacturing line acquisition, transfer or upgrade for production ramp managing end to end project cycle.
- Support and engage with HP internal partners (Operations, Process, Factory System and Product) to develop tooling acquisition plan for New Product Introduction
- Develop project plans, contingencies to ensure successful execution of project delivery, meeting cost and schedule
- Support & Interface with Procurement team to manage the purchase requisition process on tooling projects
- Own technical and quality leadership with tooling and equipment suppliers, manage the supplier technical risk & continuity plans
- Support capital equipment project budget, establish budget for projects, manage budget and cash flow effectively
- Be innovative and continuously identify and recommend areas of improvement on line productivity and cost reduction
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Diploma in a technology or manufacturing-related engineering discipline or equivalent
- Good knowledge in production automation system and manufacturing processes fundamentals
- Good grasp and keen interest in equipment design and technologies
- Strong project management & technical leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
- Preferably possess >3 years of working experience in automation engineering environment
- Great team player, demonstrates excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Able to work with cross functional teams across multiple geographies and time zones
- Takes initiative, is enthusiastic, resourceful and flexible
- Willing to travel to Manufacturing Partner sites and Automation system supplier sites
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top