Factory Automation Engineer
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Factory Automation Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
• Designs portions of engineering solutions utilizing multiple engineering disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements
• Implements established test plans for existing designs, including validation of mechanical, electrical, software, and other engineering specifications and requirements.
• Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on engineering design and development.
• Participates as a member of project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
• Typically 0-2 years experience.
• Experience or understanding of appropriate engineering design tools and software packages.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design.
• Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top