Facilities Sub-Regional Manager
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Manages and oversees the delivery of specific facilities services at a site, area or country level.
- Interfaces with business management and employee councils at the area or country level as applicable to solve and prevent potential tactical issues, implementing complex solutions within constraints.
- Measures service providers' performance by developing and comparing performance metrics and holding service providers accountable; gives feedback regarding performance and resolves performance-related issues.
- Leverages advanced subject matter expertise to solve specific complex facility- related issues.
- Responsible for an area or site budget and implements cost saving, quality improvement, and/or efficiency strategies.
- Acts as a liaison to governmental agencies and local associations with authority to resolve issues and represent HP.
- Implements strategies, policies, and procedures.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in a business or facilities-related function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills; effective in managing service providers.
- Expert computer and analytic skills.
- Advanced project and program management skills; ability to coordinate multiple projects.
- Strong understanding of program costs and financial impacts.
Back to top