Experience Product Manager
As an Experience Product Manager, you will join the CEPS team to define, curate, and deliver great customer experiences on products across the Personal Systems portfolio. You will bring the voice of the customer to identify the top pain points, to deep dive into key areas of dissatisfaction, and to drive resolution across a highly matrixed organization. You will have a systematic approach to problem solving, project management, and product management, but with a strong creative bent and deep curiosity. Engineering or technical acumen very much welcome.
As part of your focus on customer experience, you will also engage real customers early in the product process to get direct feedback on products. You will manage internal programs designed to get hands-on, end-to-end experiences captured to help identify, root cause, and fix any challenges before customers find them. You will be a part of a dedicated team driven to deliver the best PCs with the best experiences in the market.
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical fields
- MBA optional
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Knowledgeable of assigned product/solution and customer requirements for the product
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and program management skills
- Diplomacy and ability to influence without authority
- 1-3 years of demonstrated knowledge of product marketing fundamentals or equivalent
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top