Executive Support Engineer
We are seeking an Executive Support IT Engineer who will serve as a provider of IT support and consultation to the executive staff, including Level 1 managers and board members, and their direct reports. In this position, you will have access to various technologies inside the company and provide support and services. The successful candidate will have a strong interest and background in administering and supporting multiply devices and applications for executives, and have strong understanding for customer services. You will be the principal owner of service requests as well as the customer's overall satisfaction, resolving issues independently, or following appropriate escalation processes when necessary.
- Provide "White Glove" Support to executive level customers
- Providing direct end user support for various IT related issues
- Troubleshooting HP hardware and software
- Supporting end user devices including PCs, Printer, Scanner, mobile devices and various peripherals
- Providing video conference room technology support (Skype, Zoom and HP Slice)
- Provide excellent support by proactively responding to problems and requests while engaging and collaborating with other IT teams
- Operating as a technical expert in a variety of IT infrastructure areas
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation
- Working as a cohesive member of a highly skilled team of IT experts
Education and Skills:
- Undergraduate degree (MIS or Computer Science a plus) or equivalent business experience
- 5 years of experience supporting a corporate environment.
- Knowledge in Windows 7, 8, 10 operating systems
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Skype), Sharepoint, Exchange, web application
- PC software installation and maintenance
- PC hardware Troubleshooting
- Understand network technologies and provide home and office network support
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (weekends & off-hours), on call rotation required Requirements
- Strong customers focus and a service orientated mind-set with the ability to work with business at all levels of the organization.
- Consistently achieve goals and objectives as required
- Appropriately balance responsibilities in a changing environment while managing multiple activities, and prioritizing tasks appropriately
- Strong organizational skills to complete tasks from initiation to completion.
- Ability to remain calm, work in a fast paced, at times pressured environment, and balance competing priorities
- Self-confident, self-directed, and ability to work with various levels of staff and management
- Excellent time management skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top