Executive Escalations Manager
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Successfully resolve complaint related issues from incoming internal or external businesses and end user's contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as policy, safety, features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical). .
- Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Ability to act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision- making process.
- Review and may resolve complex business issues.
- Excellent communication skills. Add case information to corporate customer database(s).
- May be called upon to represent HP team in Small Claims Court.
- Partner and interface with HP entities and teams such as Executive Committee, Legal, Board of Directors, Executive Admin Assistants, Corporate and Global Security Teams, Marketing, Global Social Care, Corporate Public Relations, etc.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree, preferred technical or business
- Working knowledge of HP commercial/consumer products
- Experience in handling customer and resolution (customer support)
- Proficiency in office technology
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- Ability to work independently
- Confident telephone manner
- Fluency in English/Western communication
Knowledge and Skills:
- Skill Set:
Strong understanding of company organization, policies and product knowledge. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a passion for customer service, strong technical aptitude, resourcefulness and flexibility. Ability to interact with media without misrepresentation or creating additional liability for the company. Ability to lead/manage projects to improve systems and internal processes. Ability to work across several entity databases and to input status or analyze data. Advanced judgment, negotiation and problem solving skills. Superior interpersonal skills. Outstanding follow through and organizational ability.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top