Executive Communications & Media Leader, Print Sustainability H/F
Working with the head of print communications, lead communications across HP Print Sustainability. You will lead and inspire the print communications team to create and execute HP's reinvention story as it relates to print products across media, analysts and social thought leadership.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We provide technology and services that help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. We offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
Who we are
We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere.
In an ever-changing, connected world, HP Inc. keeps reinventing itself, its technologies, and what tomorrow holds-so industries, communities, and individuals can keep reinventing how they operate, ideate, and create what matters the most to them.
We operate with the heart, creativity, and energy of a startup, and with the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation. We will use this unique combination, along with our 50,000 world-class employees and 76-year legacy of innovation, to engineer experiences that amaze our customers.
What we stand for
We believe in a Blended Reality created by the fusion of the physical and digital worlds. We believe everyone is a creator when empowered by intuitive, accessible technology. And we believe technology should work for you and adapt to your needs, context, and environment.
Print Communications - HP Sustainability
HP is at the beginning of telling a new story about the company, its products and its ability to affect change in the world. You have the vision to be at the center of this dynamic effort of Reinvention, helping to tell this story through its $20b Print business unit. Brands from all industries are leveraging the power and unique capabilities of HP digital printing to find new ways to engage with their customers. That said, sustainability is not a concept associated with printing.
In this role, working with the head of print communications, you will lead the narrative and executive communications for the business' sustainability story. You will lead and inspire the print sustainability team to create and execute HP's reinvention story as it relates to print products across media, analysts and social thought leadership. You will bring creativity and innovation to communications that will engage employees, partners and customers by building the print story around HP's reinvention narrative with our core company values (diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and security) at its center. This role will report to the Head of Print Communication and partner closely with the Corporate Communications team.
- Lead Print Sustainability Communications across all HP Print Products and Services, developing a narrative built for the future.
- Work closely with the head of print communications on an integrated executive communication strategy inclusive of themes, communication strategies, integrated editorial calendaring, content development and execution across channels
- Within the communications plan;
- oversee the creation and deployment of plans to position HP as thought leader inside and outside of HP in innovation and business influencer circles on the topic of sustainability
- collaborate with print comms leads across office and home comms team to build quarterly and annual plans that align to product launches and power plays resulting in increased awareness and positive reputation to HP/Print
- Innovate new ways to tell the HP/Print sustainability leadership story to top tier press that ties well to existing programming across business, technology and lifestyle press.
- Work with the team to orchestrate events inside and outside HP Print
- Increase engagement and size of target audiences; understand integrated communications across paid, earned, social and owned communications; LinkedIn, Facebook executive leadership programs; partner with social and internal comms on implementation
- Map a measurement framework to objectively assess communications impact
- Build deep and valuable relationships within the Global Communications, Brand, and Events (GCBE) team
- Build strong and fluid partnerships outside of GCBE with Print, Sustainability executives as we tell a cohesive story
- Work alongside a world-class team at HP and direct and lead our agency partner (Edelman) to lead breakthrough external programming that are truly world class, breakthrough projects
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Already experienced in integrated campaigns and working with media and influencers.
Job Complexity and Scope:
Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful.
Provides highly innovative solutions.
Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives.
May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams.
Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction.
Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function
Palo Alto, Barcelona or Paris
Leadership is located in Palo Alto, Barcelona and Israel.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top