HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Executive Assistant in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Responsible for performing general administrative support tasks involved in the big local/hosting team of Graphic Solutions Business in Asia Pacific Region
- Responsibilities include assisting supervisory and nonsupervisory employees with various administrative support tasks.
- These tasks may include, but are not limited to, general filing and records maintenance, compiling data for reports, assisting with administrative tasks associated with the cost center(s) budget(s), scheduling appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for one or more employees, answering/screening telephone calls, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing presentations, making travel arrangements, distributing mail, greeting/escorting visitors, assisting new employees, duplicating, and other established general administrative tasks.
- Coordinates work within the work unit and with other work units/departments, both internal and possibly external to the company.
- May assist in supporting the general administrative work for one or more professional employees other than the direct supervisor.
- The work performed by these employees is predominately general administrative in nature, as opposed to specific administrative tasks that are directly related to a specialty functions e.g., marketing, engineering, human resources, etc.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Typically requires 3-5 years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
- Has the ability to work with multiple issues/projects and has the experience/ability to support more than one employee's general administrative needs. May be regarded as the primary administrative employee of a work unit.
- Specific advanced level of software skills as required by the work unit.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top