Event Management Trainer
Employees are the most important asset of any organization, that´s why our CS Delivery Command Centre promotes and builds an organizational culture that reflects the HP Way and that created best-in-class experience for our collaborators. To continue this path our organization is seeking for a Trainer
The Trainer is responsible for providing support to the internal and external customers requesting the services of the organization. The trainer will play a key role in enchance the competencies of individual employess by desiging and conducting training programs that will boost employees workplace performance in alliance with company's core value.
Will works closely to management team and Business process engineer to assure process aligment.
Trainer will support the Onsite event management team for Printing and Personal Systems verticals, for US and Canada.
- Ensure good communication and timely training updates to stakeholders and leadership team
- Create, design training programs and teaching plans according to business requirements.
- Deliver training courses
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employess work behavior
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect changes
- Identify training opportunities within the organization
- Enhance a quality mindset in our operations
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
- Work side by side with BPE on process updates and reinforcements
Ensure that process manuals and training materials are updated
Education and Experience required:
- First level university degree in Education, Training, HR or equivalent experience
- Familiarty with traditional and moderm training methods,tools and techniques
- Proficient English and Spanish both oral and written
- Proficient with Microsodt Office (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio)
- Knowledge of the organization's tools and processes
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audicences
- Change management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven Leadership Attributes (able to motive oneself and others).
Knowledge on SAP, Easitool, EXPO, Virtual Rooms, Avaya, CDAX
- Able to handle high stress situation with tight deadlines
- Self-Disciplined /Independent worker (ability to provide results without management monitoring)
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Advanced analytical skill, fast learner and self-driven
- Full schedule flexibility
- Progement management know-how is a plus.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top