Event Management Agent
- Operate by logging into Avaya System.
- Control different Tools such as CDAX, Click Schedule, SAP, and Easitool in order to perform field resource allocation/scheduling and inventory research.
- Manage the Field Engineer calendar and select the appropriate resource with the correct product skills according to the region in which the customer is located.
- Process cases by contract priority.
- Analyze part descriptions to find Alternative Parts Solutions.
- Evaluate exceptions to deliver the part, according to customer needs and entitlement.
- Take care of urgent request from stakeholders and management.
- Respond calls from internal or external customers to provide information about onsite and part status.
- Establish contact with Stakeholders by phone, email or through internal chat, of the respective scenarios in order to take additional steps to solve customer problems.
- Utilize databases to match HP obligations against customer contracts.
- High school diploma.
- Experience in customer service is a plus.
- Excellent English knowledge (both oral and written)
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to give detailed follow up and document processes
- Capacity to work with order and attention to details.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyze information and find solutions.
- Team work skills, solidary when common goals need to be reached.
- Familiarity with computer technology and computer proficiency
- Full schedule flexibility
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office package
- Knowledge and handling of Outlook tool
- Able to adapt to short notice procedures and changes
- Costa Rica "cédula" or working permit
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top