Estagiário em Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento
Apprentice includes students working at hp who are enrolled in apprenticeship programs in association with their university. Typically used in countries where specialized apprenticeship programs exist. College Interns are university students who are working at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters. College Intern is only used in selected countries where it is not the practice to differentiate based on academic year completed.
- Support software development projects;
- Support the records and retention of products development and quality;
- Technical meetings with project teams;
- Investigation of technology solutions to support research and development;
. Configuration management & tools.
Education and Experience Required:
Enrolled in University.
- Students in Computer Science / Information Systems / System Analysis Technology / Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering or
related (minimum second graduation year);
- Have attended advanced programming algorithms, calculus and algebra classes and have good notions of programming;
- Interest and curiosity for development and configuration management area;
- Basic knowledge of web and data communication environment;
- Investigative profile;
- Basic English is required;
Desirable Skills: .Net, SQL, network concepts
- Location: Porto Alegre/RS
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top