ERM & eDiscovery Analyst
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key tactical leaders and business implementation leads. Uses deep business knowledge of multiple businesses or sub- domains to drive engagement for major IT initiatives. Influences overall IT and business planning; engages in strategic business planning where there is IT impact.
- Communicates tactical IT decisions and plans and works to achieve alignment with relevant areas of the business, function, or geography.
- Represents the needs of the business, function, or geography on an ongoing basis to maintain consistent plans between IT and the business.
- Identifies areas where the business, function, or geography can take advantage of standard IT solutions.
- Drives for adoption of standard solutions.
- Actively participates in IT projects to ensure that business, function, and geography "customers" are included appropriately and ensures that they receive sufficient and timely communications.
- Establishes IT processes which are consistent with overall organization objectives.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 8 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional written and verbal skills. Strong business experience in multiple business sub-domains. Strong relationship management skills. Excellent project management and process development skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top