Enterprise Supplies Account Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
If you are our Enterprise Supplies Account Manager in Indonesia, you will have a chance to
- Seek out new opportunities and expands and enhances existing opportunities to build and manage the pipeline in specialty area.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position HP's products and services better.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, within their industry.
- Contributes to proposal development, negotiations and deal closings.
- Work closely with account manager.
- May focus on winning new clients, converting customer from competitor
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated success in achieving progressively higher quota.
- Typically 2 years sales experience required.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skill
- Self-driven, detail, and result oriented
- Good analytical skill
- A team player but able to work independently
To be successful you should be
- Deep knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings, to be able to sell expansive systems or services and attached products.
- Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how HP's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities.
- Negotiates and drives deals to ensure successful closes and high win rate.
- Broad understanding of the customer needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs.
- Uses client engagement skills in collaboration with account leads to propose expansive systems or service solutions to client.
- Leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
- Translate product knowledge into customer's added business value.
- Uses specialty knowledge to actively prospects within accounts to discover or cultivate sales opportunities.
- Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of technical specialty -- from proposal to contract sign-off
- Ability to take a deal through the sales cycle including closing or supporting the close of a deal.
- Demonstrates high service knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service- related information with account teams and customers.
- Understand the channel and work an effective plan to increase sales with our partners.
- Regular use of Siebel updating deal profile and forecasting accurately.
- Understands services as part of strategic product sales.
- Good prioritization and delegation skills in order to focus on the key client opportunities.Knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top