Enterprise Sales Manager, Personal Systems
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a high-performing Sales Manager to join our market leading Enterprise Personal Systems Business to help drive our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. Based in Sydney or Melbourne you will be responsible for leading and coaching a team of experienced sales professionals to even higher levels of success.
As a market leading global organisation our business environment is extensive, diverse and dynamic and ideally we are looking for an individual who has experienced large complex environments and enjoys operating within a governance framework whilst bringing their unique and complimentary corporate working style to our organisation. Our business environment is evolving so your ability to move and adapt will be crucial to your success in this position.
We are looking for a passionate leader, who can drive change in our high velocity business, and in addition 'walk the talk' for our sales team and internal and external stakeholders.
If you are our Enterprise Sales Manager for the Personal Systems Business, you will have an opportunity to:-
- Manage, lead and coach a sales team exceptionally well at an operational level, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
- Engage with existing and new major customers, partners and alliances at managerial and executive levels to understand business priorities and communicate our value and brand
- Lead the way with sales strategy setting, business planning, forecasting and sales pipeline development and management
- Partner and collaborate with our internal business and management teams at a local, regional and global level, including representing the business at a Pan-HP level in broader leadership forums
Are you a high flyer? To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A business related degree
- Seasoned sales team leadership experience in large and complex organisationsA
- Strong sales leadership experience in enterprise customer business environments in the commercial and public sectors
- Highly developed understanding of the Australian IT market, preferably with strong existing enterprise/public sector customer relationships
- An IT background with good understanding of the personal system market and customer environment
- A down to earth and engaging outlook with strong communication skills
- Proven experience with funnel hygiene opportunity management and the ability to handle detail whilst driving a balanced outcomes;
- An outcome and goal orientated approach and proven ability to drive opportunity and sales territory planning;
- An appetite for achieving sales goals and growth
- Inspirational leadership qualities (including mentoring and coaching skills) that can take a team through change and motivate them towards further success;
- Rigor in sales management governance, planning, strategy, and strong business and financial acumen
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top