Enterprise PC Business Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP our vision is to make life better for everyone, everywhere. Our mission is to create experiences that amaze-through the people we hire, the technology we create and enable, and the lasting impact we have on the communities we serve. We are a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
As our Business Analyst for the Enterprise Personal Systems group, you will have the opportunity to:-
- Work closely with our business leaders to develop business plans based on both historical and forecasted data and reports
- Manage complex data and business analyses to develop business plans and make recommendations
- Construct models to deploy sales quota effectively
- Revenue, GM and Sales Metric tracking files and complex analyses
- Define the metrics required to measure business performance, comparing actual data to forecasted values, and developing processes for identifying and addressing performance gaps
- Manage complex compensation research requests and synthesize data and information to identify relevant issues and actions
- Work with cross-functional teams across the entire span of business planning activities
- Contribute to priority projects with complex analyses and assist in developing recommendations
- Identify cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions
- Contribute to proactive and reactive business planning activities
- Make decision-making implications which may extend beyond immediate function and may impact the business directly
To be successful in this role you should have:-
- University degree in Business Management, Accounting, Economics or Commerce
- Related work experience
- In-depth knowledge of operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements
- Strong business experience in multiple process areas with excellent project management and process development skills; ability to drive process improvements using industry standard quality improvements tools and concepts.
- Strong project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation
- Demonstrated knowledge of research methodology and the ability to manage complex data requests
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, and financial modelling
- Extensive knowledge in creating Power BI reports
- Ability to identify and summarize relevant trends from market and industry data
- Self-motivated, resilient and results driven
Back to top