Enterprise Account Manager - Personal Systems
We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere. In an ever-changing, connected world, HP Inc. keeps reinventing itself, its technologies, and what tomorrow holds—so industries, communities, and individuals can keep reinventing how they operate, ideate, and create what matters the most to them.
What are we looking for?
You have 5 to 6 years maximum of end-user sales experience within the computer HW industry (Laptops, Work stations, desktops, tablets). You hold a University degree. In this role you will responsible for managing the business relationships with HP's larger customers. You will be responsible of planning sales activities to achieve targets for each account and liaising with decision-makers in the customer organization to assess their needs and provide relevant products and services.
- Develops long term sales pipeline to increase HP's sales within a set of few strategic accounts.
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in specialty area.
- Creates and grows reference customers.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Maintain and use overall cross-portfolio knowledge to support account leads with integration of solutions (e.g Printing Business)
- Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish HP's consultative professionalism and promote its total solution capabilities.
- Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in Italian and English is mandatory
- 5 to 6 years maximum of directly related previous work experience.
- Prior selling experience includes multiple, diverse set of selling responsibilities.
- Project management skills required.
- Please send you application/CV in English
- Extensive travelling
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top