Enterprise Account Manager - Government
Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us - inspires us - to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze.
As our Enterprise Account Manager, you are responsible for achieving sales, client satisfaction and client retention targets for your assigned territory. Your main purpose, through face to face contact, is to generate leads, advance the sales process, close new business and meet revenue growth objectives by effectively articulating the value proposition associated with HP's products and services. Success in the role is determined by a focus on strategic sales and leading, driving and planning complex account strategies. You will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with new and existing clients.
As our EAM you will build 'trusted advisor' business relationships with a view to client retention and increased sales opportunities and deliver on exceptional customer experience, leading a team comprising of an Inside Sales Representative, Project Manager and Account Operations Manager.
In addition, you will have responsibility to:-
- Lead and co-develop with respective ISR in generating revenue to an agreed target that is set bi-annually
- Implement a profitable business growth model for the assigned territory that utilises the complete range of HP capabilities to maximise revenue opportunities across a broad section of the client's business.
- Source sales opportunities through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Competently and efficiently achieve maximum penetration of relevant HP products and services
- Present effective and professional presentations on all HP products and services
- Ensure HP remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- Establish and maintain strong trust and rapport across C-level executives and Senior Level decision makers/influences to advocate and support HP within the client's organisation
- Determine extensive customer relationship mapping
- Customer satisfaction ensuring delivery of consistent customer service levels that meet client standards, in addition to a focus on continual improvement of the Total Customer Experience.
- Demonstrate and maintain in-depth knowledge of HP's products and services, industry trends and competition landscape to build a comprehensive territory Plan designed to solve the client's challenges and achieve HP's business targets
- Build and ensure there is sufficient line of sight to the sales pipeline
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals and contracts
- Lead the Product Lifecycle (Roadmap) session with your clients in your assigned territory
To be successful in this role, you will need:-
- University or Bachelor's degree /directly related previous work experience
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and high-level customer interface
- Proven capability in hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
- Ability to apply program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure successful pursuit
- Minimum 6 years of proven sales experience in the IT industry.
- Knowledge of the market, current IT challenges, competitor behaviour and strategy
- Experience navigating your way around a matrix environment
- Strong personal motivation and application skills to set and achieve objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with many and varied internal and external contacts
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top