Enterprise Account Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Enterprise Account Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Builds strong professional working relationships with the client, including key IT and business executives.
- Leverages executive sponsors and other HP resources to strengthen HPs relationship and credibility with client influencers and decision makers.
- Researches and understands the client's industry, and develops a core understanding of client business needs and challenges.
- Uses a consultative-selling approach to identify and advance opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for HP.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning HP capabilities to client business and IT priorities, and positioning relative to competitors.
- Advocates for client needs during sales cycle and in addressing any delivery issues.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in HP-conducted surveys and reports.
- Builds and executes an Account Business Plan (ABP) that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow HPs.
- presence and share in the account.
- Actively drives ABP results through effective account management and reviews.
- Builds and orchestrates sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close.
- Nurtures and closes new solution opportunities that result in incremental orders, revenue, and margins to HP. Represents the entire HP portfolio of products and services.
- Engages with Solution Opportunity Approval & Review process (SOAR).
- Protects HP's position and focuses on generating new business.
- Engages partners effectively to improve win rates and delivery of selected deals.
- Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue & margin quotas. Uses margin management techniques.
- Participates in/drives Account Team Management.
- Orchestrates all HP resources essential for executing the account business plan, including sponsors.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- University degree
- Typically 5-8 years account management experience.
- Experience in IT industry is desirable (PC and Printers)
- Solid knowledge of HP's breadth of solutions and engages appropriate specialist resources as needed.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top