Enterprise Account Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before with an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Graphic printing
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
As our Enterprise Account Manager, Printing Systems,you will have the opportunity to:-
- Use expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline and drive new business
- Be responsible for managing HP's largest enterprise and government accounts
- Develop and maintain strong trust and rapport with C-level executives and their respective teams to advocate and support HP within the organization and their stakeholders.
- Work effectively with HP business units to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position HP's products and services better.
- May invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale
Are you a high flier? To be successful in this role you will need:-
- University or Bachelor's degree or directly related previous work experience.
- Extensive solution selling experience within IT industry to Tier 1 Enterprise Accounts
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- Understanding of the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, integrating this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Understanding and applying program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure successful pursuit
- Understanding the role of IT within area of specialization and how HP's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills
- The ability to collaborate with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
- Establish a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client.
- To demonstrate leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top