Enterprise Account Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
As our Enterprise Account Executive in Personal Systems,you will have the opportunity to:-
- Be responsible for managing one of HP's largest Enterprise Accounts in the Financial Services industry
- Lead a team comprising of an account manager, project manager and operations manager to deliver exceptional customer experience
- Develop and maintain strong trust and rapport with C-level executives and their respective teams to advocate and support HP within the organization and their stakeholders.
- Work effectively with HP business units to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position HP's products and services better.
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
- Provide support to the extended account team and provide input regarding business development and solution expertise.
- Development of quota objectives and future direction for defined product category.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- May invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale.
- For Services Consultants: Focus on growing contractual renewals for mid-to-large accounts with more complexity, to higher- total contract-value renewals.
- Directs or coordinates supporting sales activities for the extend team to ensure all customer deliverables are met.
Are you a high flier? We are looking for an individual with:-
- University or Bachelor's degree /Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface
- Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products preferred
- Typically 8-12 years of advanced sales experience
- Sound knowledge of product, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions
- Strong understanding of the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, with a track record of integrating this knowledge into consultative selling
- Ability to apply program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure successful pursuit.
- Good understanding of the role of IT within area of specialization and how HP's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities.
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills
- Experience of collaborating with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
- Experience of cultivating and maintaining positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and position HP as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs
- Ability to leverage HP's portfolio and change the playing field on our competitors.
- Good knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top