Engineering Team leader
- Lead technical cost reduction projects by changing manufacturing technologies or modules redesign, aiming to reduce products BOM cost.
- End to end accountability on CR projects, from initiation until implementation
- Closely work with R&D designers to optimize modules BOM cost from design phase
- Define yearly CR KPIs and strive to meet them
- Constantly drive for "out of the box" initiatives for reducing BOM cost
- B.sc. in mechanical Engineering – Must
- M.sc in mechanical Engineering - Advantage
- Vast knowledge & experience with manufacturing technologies, including: CNC, extruding, plastics injection, sheet metal, casting - Must
- Proven experience in leading technical cost reduction projects in a multi-disciplinary product – Must
- High project management skills - Must
- Ability to convert mechanical designs from CNC to plastic injection and casting – Advantage
- Vast experience with defining a qualification plan and leading it.
- Creativity and "out of the box" way of thinking
- Wide vision and deep technical understanding of electro-mechanical systems
- Fast learning curve
- Good communication skills
- Good skills with CAD SW
- Fluent English
- Work Site – Netanya, (routine visits will be required to production site either, located at Caesarea)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top