Engineering Project Manager
This project manager role includes leading the print head total customer experience, including the technical and business related activities E2E.
Primary responsibility includes:
- Lead a team of multidisciplinary engineers to define the architecture to support print heads in the system
- Lead a team to define life gaols in the system, including the eventual validation of the life goals
- Manage a development track within the organization to improve on the ability to predict print head life and define knobs within the system to manage prediction
- Define flows and processes on the press to support the best E2E operator experience. Drive implementation of the flows at the system level.
- Manage the business related tracks including assurance of supply, logistics, financials, customer returns process and backend processes such as failure analysis and corrective actions.
- BSc in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 6-10 years' experience in multidisciplinary environment
- Strong Project Management skills, with at least 2-4 years of experience as a PM
- Strong technical capabilities and understanding
- Ability to drive multidisciplinary teams to a common cause without direct management of the team
- Ability to manage cross functional teams to make business recommendations and decisions
- Ability to lead strong technical teams with strong technical and analytical capabilities
- Action oriented with high degree of initiative and innovation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and Hebrew) ; ability to interact effectively with others
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top