Engineering Project Manager
Perform the role of system engineer in the development of a multi-disciplinary complex print platform:
- Drive and/or support architecture related decisions for a complex print platform with the use of System Engineering methodologies
- Ability to make complex technical decisions in areas of high uncertainty with the ability to determine tradeoffs in multiple areas
Functionality; reliability; usability; Performance )
- Manage complex engineering reviews, with the ability to take and/or drive decisions among experienced Expert level engineers.
- Lead, facilitate and coach the designer community in design reviews process and content
- Lead cross organization projects, set scope of work, work plan, milestones and control
- Lead multidisciplinary task forces, set plan, priority & action items for the team members, follow up until delivery
- B.Sc. In Mechanical / Electrical / Software Engineering or Physics.
- Masters degree in System Engineering (Technion), strong preference
- 5+ years' experience in multidisciplinary development environment
- 2+ years' experience as a System Engineer, with strong preference to print system development experience.
- Additional requirements:
- Ability to lead strong technical teams
- Strong technical and analytical capabilities
- Action oriented with high degree of initiative and innovation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and Hebrew) ; ability to interact effectively with others
- Mature skills presenting technical information to engineers, manages and executives
- Has potential in time to develop to Master position
- A passion, will to win and a sense of urgency for driving and achieving results
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top