Engineering Project and Productivity Master Programs Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create! If you are our Engineering Project and Productivity Master Program Manager in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Drive HBS-SGP's strategic business planning and cross organization long term business initiatives.
- Lead strategic business planning process to define mid/long term strategy/roadmap that is aligned to HPS business directions. Lead short/long term planning process including investment portfolio, budget management, resource utilization and risk assessment.
- Lead in preparing for key senior management and Business unit reviews.
- Coordinate relevant HPS action items to achieve on time cross organizational completion.
- Work seamlessly and effectively with other strategic planners within HBS and HPS.
- Oversee business performance review process to ensure key objectives, goals and KPI are met; corrective actions developed and followed through.
- Lead Business Management Team/Cross-functional Management Team process and integration to achieve business goals.
- Lead business process in charting new growth strategy, planning scenarios choice points, scheduling major milestones, and translating key values to innovative solutions.
- Champion the new business needs, rally the cause and change in organization behaviors and execution norm
- Drive Staff/cross functional meeting agenda to achieve meeting effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Lead Strategic program
- Lead strategic program team to manage and launch Pilots and Non-Traditional programs, to rapidly learn as an agile organization, the new customers insights/needs, competitive landscapes, key differentiating values, and key success factors to scale for new growth
- Lead productivity and collaboration improvement
- Regularly assess HBS-SGP abilities and needs in product development to consistently meet/exceed commitments.
- Apply proven process/tools such as Lean/Six Sigma to lead HBS-SGP Lab productivity/effectiveness improvements.
- Define solutions that integrate advanced process technology, tools, and techniques that will have a significant and continued impact to increase HBS-SGP's ability to consistently deliver programs commitments with improved productivity & development costs
- Lead HBS-SGP process tool/solution architecture efforts across multiple disciplines & functions to drive significant efficiency improvements through the development and implementation of a process architecture roadmap.
- Develop base metrics to measure effectiveness of the process architecture and its implementation and ensure regular evaluations, reviews and refinements.
- Drive changes & linkages across R&D, CA Operations, Design and Marketing to ensure end-end effectiveness to meet/ exceed NPIs' commitments on schedule/quality/development costs
- Develop case studies for communicating the HBS-SGP development process improvement success stories. Influence overall budget and resource management
- Keep abreast and communicate with HBS-SGP relevant development process and tool strategy coming from Print, HP, and the broader industry. Ensure alignment of HBS-SGP development process improvement efforts with corporate
- Lead talent engagement
- Develop and fill the talents pipeline through Talent Factory program, increasing employee engagement for the RnD employees.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in a technical or marketing discipline
- Good broad-based functional and business knowledge,
- Excellent strategic planning, organizing and facilitating skills
- Strong working knowledge of project/program management processes/tools and problem solving skills.
- Expertise in process improvement tools and methods such as Lean Sigma and Six Sigma will be advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in complex/multi-discipline environment (R&D, Marketing, CA & Ops), with excellent working knowledge on development processes, methodologies, tools and statistics
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, and ability to work with and influence people at all levels across organization
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills in driving changes across functions
- Adaptable, able to shift activities and direction rapidly as priorities and circumstances change
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top