Engineering Program Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
- Manages and leads a program involving one or more functions and project teams to drive the engineering development and implementation process for a subsystem or component of a product or service offering.
- Develops schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for assigned program.
- Coordinates activities of supporting project teams and internal and external development partners; tracks progress against established plan and makes decisions to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and development schedule.
- Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to product stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal manufacturing and development partners to implement changes to product, process, or program plan to resolve escalated issues, produce solutions, and ensure adherence to budgets and established product roadmaps and schedules.
- Leads and provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred
- PMP/PMI certification preferred.
- Typically 6-7 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Using project planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Ability to create and manage program schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
Back to top