- Working towards a Bachelor's (undergraduate) or Master's (graduate) degree in a technical discipline (e.g. computer science, computer engineering, information technology, engineering, math,physics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering)
Experience and knowledge (depends on discipline area):
- Some knowledge (development and application) in multiple operating systems.
- Exposure to engineering principles, methodologies, and procedures. Demonstrated experience in organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Exposure to design, development and implementation of solutions
- Exposure to Solution Development Lifecycles, their associated processes and when to apply each (examples. Include Agile Development, XPlanning, traditional waterfall, etc.)
- Exposure to Quality Assurance and testing methods
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign, and multi-cultural environments
- Innovative and creative approach to solving problems ("Think outside of the box" mentality)
- Solid English oral and written communication skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top