End of Term Delivery Account Management Specialist
EoT DAMS is responsible for data quality checks and validation regarding the mandatory information needed for system updates, correct HPE FS leased device handling and accurate Extension pricing. Has the ability of being first and single point of contact for End of Term scenario handling, implementation and processing. Checking and making sure that all the documents subsequent to an End of Term request fulfill audit requirements and are consistent with the internal compliance policy.
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Completing the Order Acceptance Checklist for all Extension transactions and save it on ICM.
- •Maintain a permanent connection to HPFS in order to ensure the fast processing of all Extension, Buy Out, Early Termination and Returns requests placed by the ADMs Lead operational program (such as: complaints root causes, CSAT,)
- •Maintaining a permanent connection to all parties involved in the End of Term Processes Share expertise across the department.
- •Creation and constant update of process documentation
- •Offering consulting to our internal customer regarding non-standard contracts and complex situation, and delivering Training/Guidelines to Internal Stakeholders and back Office
- •Manages complaints-related systems and tools and educate users as necessary.
- •Ensures availability of timely and accurate reporting and analysis
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience with experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Intermediate understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Basic project management skills.
- Developing ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Developing ability to establish and maintain good relationships with external customerspartners on peer level and one level above.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top