EMEA Regional Marketing Director - Graphic Solutions
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We provide technology and services that help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. We offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
Who we are
We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere.
In an ever-changing, connected world, HP Inc. keeps reinventing itself, its technologies, and what tomorrow holds-so industries, communities, and individuals can keep reinventing how they operate, ideate, and create what matters the most to them.
We operate with the heart, creativity, and energy of a startup, and with the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation. We will use this unique combination, along with our 50,000 world-class employees and 76-year legacy of innovation, to engineer experiences that amaze our customers.
What we stand for
We believe in a Blended Reality created by the fusion of the physical and digital worlds. We believe everyone is a creator when empowered by intuitive, accessible technology. And we believe technology should work for you and adapt to your needs, context, and environment.
Position: Graphic Solutions Business (GSB) - EMEA Marketing Director
- We are looking for a World Class Marketing leader and business person to head our Graphics Solutions Business - EMEA Marketing.
- The position will report to the GSB Global Marketing Head with a strong dotted line to the GSB EMEA Business Head. The ideal candidate will passionately lead change efforts, actively lead in shaping the EMEA GSB growth strategy, embrace and respond to evolving customer journey, manage complexity and build new capabilities in accelerating pace of change and create amazing.
- You will be responsible for the strategic direction of the marketing efforts across all GSB product lines (Including Indigo, Large Format, Specialty, and Page Wide) and business, setting priorities both for marketing and geographically, leading the execution of marketing plans, measurement and workflow.
- You will be chartered to bring local insights and trends to develop this and influence the global strategy and creative thinking.
- You will need to ensure that plans at a country and region level are aligned with local business priorities and are strategic and holistic rather than just being sales support.
- You will be responsible for all activations across the region-media, social and digital, account based marketing, content, events and tradeshows.
- You will be an important part of the Executive leadership at a GSB EMEA level and the Global Marketing team and a bridge between the two.
- You will also be responsible for all funnel generation and migration efforts across the customer journey and working with the sales team to ensure the productivity of the funnel and hand-off. In addition graphics is a very closed industry and you will need to establish key industry and association relationships.
- You will also need to inspire the team and build a team of highly skilled marketing professionals, motivated and willing to take risks and drive change with accountability and positivity
What we require?
- The ideal will need to have a proven track record of driving innovative and transformative marketing programs within a global, matrixed organization, combined with an entrepreneurial spirit to drive focus and impact amidst varying degrees of ambiguity.
- You are a game changer, a risk taker., inspired to challenge marketing paradigms and creative boundaries and touchpoint solutions, walking in your customer's shoes, you are curious, stating on top of the ever changing dynamics of customer behavior and marketing dynamics, tweaking, testing, piloting measuring and optimizing. You have an affinity to data along with creativity.
- You are passionate in whatever you do and have proven that you can drive a winning culture across culture/diversity. You have a strong portfolio and background in b2b marketing and consumer marketing is an added bonus.
Back to top