EMEA Pricing Project Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP Inc is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Our EMEA Sales Operations (CPQ) Bid Desk Programs, Processes & Compliance team is driving best-in-class process optimization aiming to enable most profitable pricing decisions and ensures overall pricing compliance for HP EMEA business.
What will your role be?
- Drive pricing programs across HP EMEA supporting business objectives and growth opportunities, providing direction and guidance across relevant BUs and functions at central, sub-region and/or country level, engaging effectively with key stakeholders in the organization.
- Lead large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives. Lead all involved organizations to ensure progress as per plan, drive project governance process.
- Participates in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provide mentoring and guidance to junior project managers.
- Contribute to process improvements in the pricing area, providing highly innovating solutions, supporting key business initiatives.
- Drive consistency to special pricing guidelines.
Who are we looking for?
- Typically, 4-6 years of quality improvement/process improvement & overall project management experience. PMP and/or LSS certification a plus.
- Typically, 4-8 years of related experience in pricing/bid desk or business operations with a focus on compliance.
- Ability to lead complex process improvements with thorough understanding of change management processes and procedures. Excellent program management, problem solving, and analytical skills, and the ability to execute a program within the scope of overall strategies.
- Prior experience dealing as business operations expert preferred.
- Understanding of operational processes in similar large technology companies, industry trends, customer/partner requirements, solid financial & business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), organizational abilities, leadership and influence skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive attitude, ability to drive resolution of issues trough analytical skills, good decision maker.
- First-level university degree as a minimum; advanced university degree preferred.
- Mastery in English
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top