EMEA Parcel Program Manager
The Strategic Procurement Manager will have the flowing charter:
Procuring for the EMEA region the parcel services to build solutions that are delivering consistent and predictable performance to HP customers and stakeholders while achieving cost savings goals. Supporting regional logistics and regional supply chain teams by procuring best in class cost & services through ongoing solution innovation, benchmarking while securing procurement compliance to support business goals and to amaze our internal and external customers.
- Lead RFI/RFQ & target negotiation
- SOW Contract management
- Carrier Relationship management
- Deliver (MIB) cost savings
- Rate card management
- Cost & spend management.
- Drive process improvement with partners to reduce cost
- Procure capacities to support business needs
- Enhance and standardize procurement tools and processes
- Analyzing market intelligence on suppliers / services / industry trends & benchmarking
- Define parcel procurement strategies
- Project support/ Support BU & Ops initiatives
The Strategic Procurement Manager can query and process complex logistics/RFQ data and performs analysis and interpretation of this data and transfer this data into recommendations and management information to drive the correct business decisions. He/she has an end to end understanding of procurement process and business requirements and dependencies.
- Business Logistics, Supply Chain management or other relevant degrees
- 5 years logistics or supply chain procurement experience
- 3 to 5 years Parcel transportation industry background
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- End to end thinking
- Process improvements skills
- Great team building and leadership skills
- High-level of independence
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top