EMEA NPI & Portfolio Manager
Hewlett-Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. Office Printing Solutions (OPS) EMEA is responsible for HP's printing & scanning portfolio for SMB and Enterprise customers.
In this position you will be part of the EMEA category marketing team. Our charter is to manage the P&L of the Office Hardware Business in EMEA across the key metrics of: Revenue, Operating Profit, Market Share, HP Owned Inventory and Channel Inventory.
As the Portfolio Manager for OPS category, you will deal portfolio management processes in alignment with Product Managers. To proper manage OPS portfolio there are a number of processes, tools, pricing models, etc. are being implemented/monitored which require ongoing management.
As NPI Manager you will work with Product Managers to project manage all product introduction deliverables, assure deadlines are met and new products are fully sales ready. You will drive communications towards sales and category teams in country.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's (undergraduate) degree or Master's (graduate) degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- 1 to 3 years experience in Marketing
- 1 to 3 years product management experience
- Experience in portfolio and product life cycle management
- Experience in project management
- Experience in preparing and delivering training in English language to different audiences (sales, marketing, etc), across different cultures
- Experience in Business Analysis and Competitive Analysis, preferably in the EMEA printing market
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of Product Life Cycle Management
- Good understanding of the printing industry, offering categories and HP offerings/ strategy
- Familiar with EMEA Enterprise, Commercial and SMB Markets
- Experience in preparing and delivering training to internal as well as external audiences
- Experience in working with European channel organization
- Demonstrated track record for excellent English written and verbal communication
- Strong, demonstrated project management skills
- Strong, demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to work both in a structured and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated drive and enthusiasm, track record for getting things done
Summary – key responsibilities:
OPS Portfolio Manager
- Maintain Product Master List (PML)
- Develop and maintain Portfolio Slide Deck
- OPS List price adjustments recommendations based on currency fluctuations
New Product Introductions manager (NPIs)
- NPIs readiness lead: Track status with Product Managers, align escalation needs with PMs, etc
- Communicate to GBU, EMEA central funcitions and countries NPI status and risks
- Develop NPIs launch plan
- Create Launch deck and communicate it.
- EMU2 process
Competitive Intelligence lead
- EMEA competitive intelligence expert (non-product related)
- Develop & Maintain competitive intelligence information
- Develop business recommendations based on competitors moves
- Ad-hoc focus analysis on selected competitors
OPS EMEA Training lead
- Support of training strategy & key contact
- Training coordination and organization
- Work with different route to markets (RTMs) to assure they get the proper training support
Accessories Product Manager
- Product manage A4 accessories (PL 6A)
- Accessories forecasting
- Assure compliance on Product Mgmt team/function
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top