EMEA IT Site Customer Experience Lead
We are looking for an EMEA customer experience lead who will represent HPIT solutions and services delivered to HP employees across EMEA.
This role will have Executive Presence and will be interacting with all levels of the organization (including Executive Leadership).
Our team is part of Workplace Experience and HP on HP Solutions, which is part of HP IT.
We own all the site infrastructure and services within HP worldwide. This is a small and high performing organization that has demonstrated some of the most creative & innovative solution in IT.
Candidates must be enthusiastic, curious and hard workers to be successful in this environment.
The Regional IT Customer Experience's role is to ensure that all HP employees are receiving, from HP IT, the appropriate assistance and resolution in the most professional and expedient manner possible. This is done in alignment with the strategy and direction of HP and the IT organization. This will include but is not limited to the monitoring, tracking, coordinating, and communicating status of requests to multiple levels of management within the region. IT Customer Experience Lead will also contribute to individual and regional problem resolution through detailed reporting and analysis.
- Be the single point of contact for the internal Business teams across EMEA & manage the processing of incoming operational requests for support to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues with an extreme emphasis on customer satisfaction - High exposure & visibility
- Manage escalations as appropriate, escalates major Service Delivery Management issues to the higher Management with recommendations to address.
- Work closely with Country Managers/delegates on regional strategies for business enablement from Corporate IT Services standpoint by having QBR meetings.
- Prepare, lead and manage monthly operational account reviews with internal IT Management.
- Manage TCE and achieve customer satisfaction targets
- Provide consulting to Business on new end-user IT services
- Coordinate with all relevant resources (internal/external partners) to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Track, capture data/metrics of end-user services & provide weekly operational updates of specified metrics, themes, and trends from within the region
- Participate in HPIT leadership meetings and activities as required.
Finally, as a member of IT you are also expected to
- Bring ideas, changes and improvements to tools, processes and results.
- Update all relevant tracking systems ( SharePoint)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Communicate openly and effectively with leadership, peers and subordinates
- Strong communication (English), collaboration, influence and negotiation skills in cross-functional teams. Ability to manage conflict and complex situations.
- Have leadership skills and demonstrate project management and planning skills.
- Strong customer service, relationship management, change and transformation management experience. (organizational and interpersonal skills)
- Ability to translate business needs into technical strategy and IT requirements & reverse
- Ability to negotiate business demand vs IT standards
- Excellent communication skills in writing, presenting, informing and active listening, team player, excellent people skills, out-of-the-box thinker, and ability to interact with all levels of resources in an organization.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple organizations and achieve results. Possess creative ability, consulting skills, leadership qualities, credibility, and self-confidence.
- Broad technology knowledge (Networking (LAN/WAN), Security, Desktop Systems Management & Support (Windows) Unified Communications, Intranet, Mobility & Wireless Technologies, etc..).
- Reliable, fast learner and well-organized person with a flexible and responsive attitude
- Curiosity and capacity to adapt to new solutions and services
- Capabilities to build and run management report (Power BI knowledge is a plus)
- Comfortable to work in a remote, virtual environment
- Strong ownership, problem solver; being accountable
- Ability to work on high stress environment
- Ability to easily adapt to organizational and structural changes
- Process and Methodology focused
Education and Experience Required:
- University or College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- > 7 years of service delivery experience, ideally Outsourcing or Project Management or Consulting
- Leadership experience
- Client facing experience (face-to-face or remote)
- Project management or project coordination experience
- Experience with Account Delivery Management and general customer handling
Technical skills (procedures and documents the employee has to be acquainted with):
- MS Office applications
- Project Management Methodologies - desirable
- ITIL foundation, processes & tools knowledge - desirable
- Broad technology knowledge (Networking (LAN/WAN), Security, Desktop Systems Management & Support (Windows) Unified Communications, Intranet, Mobility & Wireless Technologies, etc..). - preferred.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top