EMEA Indigo Installation Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Manage Installation program across EMEA region .
- Responsible to plan & execute all installations of all Indigo products & upgrades including new installs or/any installations ( POP & Press move & shows .
- Required to Work & cooperate across EMEA functions mainly with GTM category & Supplies chain as well with the GBU functions supporting the deliveries and the Business targets,
- Required high skills of program managing by planning resources & executing with the ability to be agile change rapidly . Team leader of small team supporting the program
Education and Experience Required:
- 5 + Years delivery experience in the area of graphic arts products.
- Have evident tech knowledge on Indigo products and technologies
- Have evident experience of project/program planning
- Degree-level qualifications in Engineering or equivalent level of knowledge.
- High verbal & communications capabilities to drive activity into the organization
- Work under pressure mainly in the end of the quarter to meet the business targets
Back to top