EMEA Indigo Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
EMEA Indigo HW Finance Analyst
This is an existing role that is primarily focused on business support activities of the EMEA GSB Indigo HW Business. The senior financial analyst will work closely with EMEA Category teams to deliver on both financial and business goals (balance scorecard)
This analyst would be responsible for:
• Provides complex and detailed financial analysis to support business in delivering profitable growth
• Support business in identifying opportunities to improve profitability, able to challenge and influence business partners in decision taking process.
• End to end management of EMEA Indigo HW P&L (deals approvals, cash cycle, HPFS, cost accounting)
• Forecasting and reporting of financial results both at EMEA and sub-region level
. Leads initiatives across multiple sub-functions on cost reduction and optimization
• Pricing strategy and approvals HW deals (business being 70% direct, high involvement in deal pricing structure and approval)
• Driving opportunities for process improvements and enforce policy compliance.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, macros, reports automation, database
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Good project management skills.
Back to top