EMEA Head of Media
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
About the role:
The EMEA Director of Mediais responsible for media strategy and buying excellence in the region. Overseeing the HP MediaCoE, this team works with marketing stakeholders, agency/publishing partners, and ad tech platforms to create media products that achieve HP's consumer and commercial business outcomes. This position reports to the Global Head of Media, and collaborates with other regional Insights, Analytics, Social, and Data Science teams to create a cohesive and sophisticated marketing capability.
- Oversight of the regional Media Center of Excellenceteam, while also serving as a point of coordination across HP's wider Media, Analytics, and Insights teamsin region.
- Develop and implement practices that deliver oncampaignobjectivesin measurable ways, while introducing innovation into the planning.
- Provide media-informed perspective to the Marketing team to ensure that campaign development is considerate ofcompetitive pressure, partnership opportunities, targetingcapabilities, and generally mindfulof wherethe campaignwill be activated.
- Ownership of the regional Media Agency relationship, working with agency stakeholders to staff and structureaccording tobusiness needs.
- Work with globalCenters of Excellenceto improvedigital marketing infrastructure, including ad tech, site optimization, and data management.
- Approximately8+yearsofexperience inbrand marketing or media agency, including 5+ years of people management and development.
- In-depthknowledge ofmedia landscape across both traditional and digital channels.
- Experience working with or within media agencies to inform structural alignment and operational excellence.
- Strongknowledge of digitaladvertisingworkflow, measurement, optimization, andtesting methods.
- Excellentwritten andverbal writtencommunication skillsincludingconductingexecutive-level presentations.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to inspire collaboration and teamwork.
- Excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail and cross-team coordination.
Back to top