EMEA GSS Technical Trainer – Product Specialist
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
The HP Indigo EMEA Graphics Academy (training center) is looking for candidates for a position as Technical Trainerfor Materials & Embellishments.
- Deliver training to customer operators and field service engineers, with a focus on materials, finishing and graphic embellishment applications for the Indigo ws6x00 & 8000
- Understanding of ink jet technology, with the ability to develop to operating and servicing ink jet technology, along with label finishing (lamination/varnishing/foil stamping etc.)
- Understanding of materials and their treatment (priming)
- Collaborate with trusted partners (GBU, GTM or Service) to develop engaging content suitable for a variety of delivery methods (Face-to-face, webinar, self-paced or mobile learning)
- Optimize press working parameters, according customer production needs, considering press technology, specifications, finishing, business goals and production line end to end
- Address customer needs in a quick manner that is in line with the company mission, values and financial objectives
- Become subject matter expert
- Able to provide best practices for: press, consumables, maintenance, workflow, color management, applications, finishing
- Maintain the training center environment to a production standard employing Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Undertake periodic production support, installations and break-fix cases.
- Knowledge development and sharing
- Maintain good atmosphere, professional business relationships and communication with all stakeholders: customers, service, sales, category, marketing.
- EMEA Technical trainer for Materials & Embellishments, mainly support for training, but also production support (onsite) for net new and installed base customers who will purchase the GEM
- Knowledge development, sharing and distribution
- Support and collaborate with Set up Team, Grow Team, TIER3 (service) and internally inside the Training team
- NPI management:
- lead and collaborate with the EMEA functions the introduction of new products & changes in the indigo products portfolio
- included but is not limited to the implementation of GEM in the HP Graphics Academy
- Provide feedback to GBU that is relevant for improving the customer experience concerning the product, training and course materials
- Consult and train our customers on materials and finishing related topics for Labels & Packaging
- Minimum Diploma/Associate Degree (technical)
- Minimum 4 years' experience with HP indigo products as Customer Engineer or other technical supporting activities. Proven activity with specific platform.
- Material application knowledge and experience preferred
- Web presses experience (ws6x00, 8000, 20000) will be an advantage
- Inkjet technology experience preferred
- Knowledge of material priming & finishing processes in Labels & Packaging industry
- Capable of independent & self-sustained working mode
- Ability to function under pressure, facing customer
- Self-learner & good training capability
- High level of English, speaking reading & writing , additional language - advantage
- Customers engagement & communication
- Good communication skills, verbal , writing , emails
- High Technical skills & experience
- Preferred location: western Europe
- Basic skills in project management
- Traveling expected to be around 30%.
- Willingness for immediate response.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top