EMEA Gaming Marketing Support
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Join our growing regional Gaming Marketing team to support the design and implementation of our OMEN by HP marketing strategy and plans. Working across marketing, communications, media, as well as our agency partners, you will play a key role in bringing our OMEN brand to life through a wide range of activations.
- Passionate about the PC gaming industry and eSports, superior knowledge of PC gaming brands, influencers, teams, tournaments, and game titles
- Possess strong knowledge of marketing, communications and media
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment, while also able to work autonomously
- Measurement and analytically-oriented
- Organized, proactive, demonstrates initiative
- Eagerness to learn all aspects of marketing
- Excellent communication skills - strong command of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook)
- Support the planning, ongoing project management, cross-functional communication and implementation of all OMEN by HP marketing activations (online, social, event, partnership)
- Support implementation of media campaigns: campaign planning, country support, partners funds claiming, assets creation.
- Support relationship management with various eSport teams, serving as a day-to-day point of contact for product requests and other standard communications
- Actively monitor trends, announcements, launches and events within the competitive landscape in the PC Gaming and eSports space to keep Country marketing managers current with the latest news
- Drive measurement programs that actively monitor performance evaluation of our campaigns, events, content, partnerships, etc.
- Management of product demo pool, coordinating country requests and status of stock
- Facilitate communication and sharing of best-practices across EMEA region
- Support Country teams in their planning and activation for our major sponsorships (Overwatch)
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to the max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact on communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program
HP is the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hypermobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top