EMEA Experience Center Technical Consultant - Graduate
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
At HP we don't just believe in the power of technology. We believe in the power of people when technology works for them. To help you create. To make the digital tangible. To harness the power of human information. At HP we work to make what you do matter even more.
At HP we ship more than 1 million printers per week and 48 million PC units annually.
To join our EMEA Inside Presales Consultants team, we are looking for a relatively new graduate (maximum 2 years of experience) who is eager to learn and develop her/his career in a multinational, and multilingual environment in Barcelona/Spain at HP Inc.
The EMEA Inside Technical Consultant role is an entry-level Technical Presales role in the Personal Systems business. It is an EMEA role providing technical presales support on the full portfolio of Personal Systems products and solutions, including desktop PCs, notebooks, workstations, mobile workstations, thin clients, and retail points of sale.
In this role the candidate will receive continuous face-to-face, hands-on and computer based trainings on technologies, HP's leading product, solution and services in the country and abroad and will develop skills and competencies on the most desired managed IT fields.
The ideal candidate has a genuine passion for technology and speaks English (preferably native) + one additional EMEA language.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the Personal Systems demo center for demos and presentations and answering technical presales questions. The inside technical consultant will set up, maintain and update demo environments; show case products and solutions during customer visits. The EMEA Inside Technical Consultant will deliver technical and solution expertise in order to help HP win business and provide an excellent level of total customer experience (TCE). The EMEA Inside Technical Consultant will engage other technical resources (Presales organization, EMEA regional and World Wide Divisional resources, etc) where needed.
• Setup, maintain, update customer demos to show case HP's solutions
• During customer visits to Customer Experince Center run demos and presentations.
• Present the advantages of HP's PPS products and solutions.
• Provide technical recommendations, direction and guidance on Personal Systems solutions.
• Engage in sales opportunities requiring an in-depth or technical understanding of PPS client hardware, software and solutions.
• Propose the best, most competitive configurations and solutions for our customers
• Answering and tracking technical questions from the countries
• Deliver trainings to other departments about PPS products and solutions.
• Helping sales representatives to respond to customers' requests for information, proposal and Quote (RFI, RFP, RFQ).
• Help Sales teams to achieve and exceed HP revenue and profit goals.
• Raise and manage technical escalations on questions and technical issues which cannot be solved within the EMEA Inside Technical Consultant team.
• Provide proactive technical updates to the sales community that is supported.
• Resolve Customer technical issues remotely (Presales issues only)
• Maintain positive total customer experience (TCE)
• Maintain and manage a competitive and appropriate level of technical and professional competence
• Team player.
• Have a passion for customers.
• Have a 'can do' attitude.
• Communicate openly and effectively.
• Develop and fosters relationships.
• Inspires trust.
• Demonstrates flexibility.
• Generate targeted customer solutions.
• Focus on results.
• Show initiative and autonomy.
• Discipline & accountability.
• Knows the organization.
• Native English speaker or excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in a second EMEA Language.
• Bachelor's (undergraduate) degree or equivalent experience preferably in technical field (degrees in Computer, Telecoms, Electronics, or similar engineering majors are preferred.)
. 0-2 years of experience
• Current experience and knowledge of computer client technologies, hardware, operating systems,
• Preferably have technical knowledge and experience of deployment and management solutions
• Has good organizational and team skills
• Works on problems/and projects and is detail oriented
• Demonstrates ability to stay focused on goals and objectives
• Has good presentation skills and communication skills
• Is self-motivated and shows an ability to operate with minimal tactical direction
• Demonstrates high energy drive to assist with closing business
• Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Ability to search out knowledge and self train
• Resilience and resourcefulness when solving complex problems
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top