EMEA Engagement Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it's who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
We are currently looking for an Engagement Manager to join our Personal Services Sales Pursuit team in Bracknell or alternatively work at our Geneva office in order to lead services engagements throughout the deal lifecycle: situation assessment, solution development, risk mitigation, deal pricing, contract settlement and transition to delivery.
- Lead the Deal Pursuit as a member of the Virtual Account Team, providing consultative support to qualified deals.
- Develop and execute a pursuit plan to drive opportunities from qualify to Develop & Propose, Negotiate & Close phases for domestic and global outbound deals.
- Interface with Account Managers and Sales Teams.
- Manage deal resources and get best use of their utilization.
- Define a compelling and competitive business case for the customer.
- Drive the overall Pursuit, including pricing strategy, SOW and MSA negotiation and deal closure.
- Understand acceptable business decisions, pricing tool calculations and delivery capabilities.
- Follow compliance during the different phases of the execution process.
- Review qualified deals, evaluate chances of winning, and drive solution tactics that enable our chances of winning.
- Obtain Business approvals for revenue, profit and risk; drive escalation where needed.
- Ensure deal turn-around time and output quality.
- Customer presentations and content.
- Communication to internal executives & teams, including review processes.
- Identify proper risk management e.g. SOAR.
- Consult with Delivery Assurance Manager/Delivery, the account relationship lead, throughout pursuit cycle.
- Act as subject matter expert, providing direction and guidance to process improvements as well as establishing policies.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Advanced University degree preferred.
- At least 5 years' experience in Services. Experience in complex deal pursuits and engagement.
Outsourcing experience is a plus.
- Expertise in selling, closing.
- Significant industry knowledge.
- Complex problem skills.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Demonstrated broad knowledge of corporate policies, products, markets and processes, and an understanding of business management principles and practices.
- Some cross Business Unit expertise, but may not have all Business Unit credibility and knowledge.
We are the re-inventors.
At HP we believe in the power of ideas and that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them.
At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. This is how ideas and people grow.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP the future is yours to create.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Entity code: 70
Back to top