EMEA DMS Reporting Lead
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, personal systems, software, services and IT infrastructure, HP delivers solutions for customers' most complex challenges in every region of the world. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us - inspires us - to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com.
The DMS Reporting Lead position will play a highly critical and visible role in support of the EMEA Demand Generation Business goals.
- Drive & maintain current Marketing dashboard
- Ensure proper communication and training on DG reporting
- Act as the single point of contact for country marketing teams for DG reporting
- Be Subject matter expert on DG related topics and support the marketing leads on Marketing reviews, ad hoc projects, etc.
- Proactively engage with relevant stakeholders on harmonizing and optimizing reporting processes
Education and Experience Required
- Master' degree in Business Studies, Marketing, Engineering or related field of study
- 5+ years of experience with business reporting, strategy, and marketing
- Solid MS Office knowledge and with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of Data Mining and Visualization tools (SQL, Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Deep understanding of Close Loop Sales & Marketing Processes
- Excellent influencing, consensus-building and conflict-resolution skills
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top