EMEA Data Management and Business Analyst Specialist
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Service Excellence, Transformation, and Innovation (SETI) team is part of the Customer Relation Team (CRT), which provides support to complaining customers in EMEA for all HP Inc. products. The role of the CRT team is to restore loyalty of our customers after a weak customer experience with HPInc Support (CS EMEA).
Within this Organization, the SETI team has the responsibility to drive innovative improvement actions to prevent complaints from happening, to enhance the portfolio of solutions available to the agents to support our customers, and to design, deploy and control the processes used by the agents
The CRT team is responsible for:
- Recording complaints from customers dissatisfied with their Experience with HP and requiring solutions that go beyond the standard processes of CS EMEA
- Resolving the customer problem in a short time frame
- Mitigating the impact of the initial experience though high level soft skills
- Restoring the loyalty of the customer
- Executing low/medium/high cost compensations according to existing guidelines
- Maintaining the lowest possible cost of complaints
Within this team, the SETI team is responsible for:
- Defining, designing and deploying the processes used by the agents to log the complaints
- Monitoring the performance in line with CS strategic objectives
- Providing an any operational reporting needed to run the business,
- Developing/running weekly/monthly operational reviews within the CS EMEA organization
- Reporting and forecasting accurately the spends of the CRT organization
- Defining key performance indicators and targets to run the business
- Defining budget needed to execute the complaints
- Providing deep dive analysis on volume, costs, sNPS, turnaround time
- Analyzing root causes for complaints and drive preventive actions with CS organization
- Developing the new portfolio of solution to lower costs of the complaints while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Linking with transformational projects in CS to anticipate and lower the impact on complaint volumes
Job scope / Main tasks & responsibilities:
The mission of the new hire is to:
- Create accurate reports and visualization tools to support
- Automation and industrialization of reports after consulting
- Weekly/monthly monitoring of operations
- Weekly/Monthly reporting of performance to the different management layer (from direct manager to CS leadership team)
- Be quality oriented and critically evaluate the output of data extractions
- Continuously improve data organization and accuracy
- Help the team turn fragmented data into Operations Intelligence that will be used to support business decisions.
- organize/ integrate data so that it can be used to support consultancy and business analysis
- Structure databases which enable both high-level management reports and deep dive analysis
- Partner with business teams to ensure data are complete, accurate & reflect reality
- Make data available on the agreed timeframe in a centralized way.
- Provide meaningful analysis and propose strategic business improvements
- Deep-dive into processes to achieve a complete end-to-end understanding and collect/provide meaningful data
- Interact with CS business analysts to understand external environmental changes and potential impacts to the performance, and provide synthesis to operations as needed
- Provide narratives on performance deviation and propose corrective action plans
- Run Predictive Analytics/Forecasts complain volume evolution
- Model the investment/saving points to use the CRT budget to support our strategy
- The candidate should be detail-oriented and quickly interpret incoming information.
Education and Experience Required:
- This job requires data management expertise together with a strong motivation for business & financial analysis and understanding.
- 7+ years of professional experience in business/finance analysis or data management
- Strong expertise in SQL, Power BI, Excel, VBA, MSAccess, IRS Reporting Studio.
- University degree, preferred in Business Administration or Engineering.
Knowledge / Skills / Competencies Required:
- Highly motivated in business understanding and “playing” with a high volume of data
- Ability to quickly and accurately organize data and transform it into visual tools and meaningful information
- Lean Sigma Basics is a plus
- Great team player, flexible, an optimist!
- Ability to communicate across functional boundaries
- Detail Oriented with the ability to explain the global picture
- Comfortable working with management located abroad.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
Back to top