EMEA Customer Data Improvement Process Owner
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
- Work in a self-directed environment where strong teamwork, individual initiatives and accountability are highly valued
- Collect, and maintain Customer Master Data, and administer database
- Coordinate and align with Service Delivery organizations on the data collection
- Collaborate with Contact Center Process owners to create, document and communicate guidelines
- Provide subject matter expertise to support business decisions
- Provide feedback for improvements to the system
- Capture and implement best practices associated with the Customer Master Data maintenance
- Deliver training on Customer Master Data administration as needed
- Report out on activity done
- Customer Master data review and maintenance
- Communication and coordination with Customer Service Delivery organizations related to Customer Contact Master data
- Collaboration with process owner and Contact Center process mentors on guidelines and instructions for the Contact Center agents
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics or equivalent profile
- Fluent English
Personal skills and qualities:
- Strong communication skills and influencing skills;
- Positive can-do attitude
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Able to apply tools and technology to produce results
- Able to understand business processes and identify impact of change
- MS Office
- Data management
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that HP Inc. is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HP takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HP may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HP. HP can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top