EMEA CS Program Manager Digital Sales (SAPOS)
The sales at point of support team (SAPOS) within the EMEA Customer Support Organization is aimed at generating profitable revenues from the sales of both HP Services (CarePacks, Per Incident Repair, etc.) and new HW and supplies for PC and Print, Consumer and Commercial. We do this by taking advantage of all the contacts customers have with HP either by phone and online and strive to provide compelling contextual offers that both satisfy customer needs and bring value to HP. Our overall program FY17 exit target for Revenue is 29 $M.
We sell in 18 countries via 3 main routes-to-market:
- Telesales teams converting leads coming from our technical support contact centers (assisted);
- HP Support Assistant (HPSA - self-diagnostic tool installed on HP products) generates qualified traffic via either pop-ups or targeted messages to one of our online e-commerce platform that then convert into a successful sale;
- Technical support HP websites (Web channel) - Millions of customers visit HP webpages to have their issue resolved. By making intelligent usage of banners, links and articles, we drive leads to one of our e-commerce platforms for conversion.
We are looking for a new member to join our team and help us achieve our ambitious growth objectives of further expanding revenues coming from HPSA and web channel (up to 50% growth YoY for the past years). We promise a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
Primary responsibilities of the role:
- Grow our HP Support Assistant sales by performing marketing and sales analysis, designing and implementing new and better ways to sell. and by deploying new products and capabilities in the portfolio.
- Reinvent the current journey of our out of warranty customers on the web and social media so that we maximize the full potential of this channel.
- Account and operations management of our e-commerce partners, managing both the strategic relationship with the partner and day to day operations
- Influence and collaborate with the various stakeholders within the organization and outside (regional and WW) to designing and executing on a solid digital services and capabilities roadmap across the BUs.
Meet agreed HPSA and WEB Budget revenue expectations
Deploy new capabilities and functionalities in the digital space to enable long-term growth.
Be an Ambassador in the organization for our efforts to digitize support-related sales.
Increase qualified traffic to e-commerce platform and improve conversion rate
Ensure e-commerce partner delivers in accordance to the agreed roadmap.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Self-started, willing to take responsibility, ready to take calculated risks and test new ideas;
- Strong sales-oriented mindset, with a keen eye for online marketing and e-commerce trends;
- Highly adaptable, with positive mindset, able to motivate and influence others to overperform;
- Passionate about continuous learning and personal development.;
- Good communicator
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top